- We are a boutique and customized luxury travel company
- We cater to extremely specialized holiday plans across continents for diverse set of clients.
- The more complex the more better
- We don’t do one night stays, only vehicle, only sightseeings or any stand alone services. There are quite a few excellent companies and online portals who do that very well.
- All our holidays are tailor-made to suite your interests, preferences and budgets.
- We have largest inventory of sample itineraries for your reference
- With us you have access to Preferred Rates for most hotels, airlines and other service providers
- You can rely on our advises despite reading all the online reviews, since, we are on the field most of the times to bring the best for you
The name "New Zealand" comes from “Zeeland” in Dutch. Zeeland is a province of the Netherlands. New Zealand is called “Aotearoa” in the M?ori language. It means "Land of the Long White Cloud". New Zealand is divided into 2 islands i.e. North Island and South Island and around 600 smaller islands. The two main islands are divided by a 22km stretch of water called the Cook Strait.
New Zealander's are affectionately known as "Kiwis". The name derives from the kiwi, a flightless bird native to New Zealand. It is also the national symbol. Kiwi's are characterised as rugged, industrious problem solvers and people who innovate. Kiwi's are great travellers themselves with many exploring and making an impact on the world.
The climate varies between the North and South Islands and is quite complex. The general climate is mild and temperate however areas in the far north experience warm subtropical temperatures while the far south is much cooler. Tourist should be prepared for all types of weather.
The reason that many people enjoy going to New Zealand is because of its biodiversity. There are literally hundreds of animals that you can find throughout New Zealand that you cannot find anywhere else in the world, especially in terms of birds and marine life. The country actually has a number of laws and regulations in place in order to keep the animals in and around the country safe from poaching and other illegal activities.
The country is made up of some of the world’s most spectacular and photogenic landscapes, from vast mountain ranges, steaming volcanoes to sweeping coastlines. New Zealand is a country full of adventures, rich in natural beauty and those who simply wish to relax along with the beautiful nature.