- We are a boutique and customized luxury travel company
- We cater to extremely specialized holiday plans across continents for diverse set of clients.
- The more complex the more better
- We don’t do one night stays, only vehicle, only sightseeings or any stand alone services. There are quite a few excellent companies and online portals who do that very well.
- All our holidays are tailor-made to suite your interests, preferences and budgets.
- We have largest inventory of sample itineraries for your reference
- With us you have access to Preferred Rates for most hotels, airlines and other service providers
- You can rely on our advises despite reading all the online reviews, since, we are on the field most of the times to bring the best for you
If you want to see paradise on earth than Bali is the place you should be looking for! This highly emerging honeymoon destination is beautiful and for sure to blow of your mind. Bali is an Indonesian island known for its volcanic mountains, beautiful beaches, spectacular coral reefs and iconic rice paddies. It is renowned for its highly developed arts, including traditional and modern dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking and music. The Indonesian International Film Festival is held every year in Bali.
Bali is part of the Coral Triangle, the area with the highest biodiversity of marine species. Bali is the home of the Subak irrigation system, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This island’s is home to an ancient culture that's known for its warm hospitality. Exotic temples and palaces set against stunning natural backdrops are some of its top attractions. Nightspots come to life offering exciting clubbing and packed dance floors. Enjoy amazing beach resorts and luxury resorts in any of Bali’s famous areas. These include Kuta, Seminyak and Jimbaran where most of the great hotels and villas are right on the beach.
The lesser travelled East Bali and northern region, you’ll find some world-class diving spots with calm bays. They're home to beautiful coral gardens with colourful marine biodiversity. This island’s offers more than just beaches. Explore the scenic central highlands of Ubud with its flowing rice fields, valleys and forested rivers.
Beach on mind, than bali is where you should head.