- We are a boutique and customized luxury travel company
- We cater to extremely specialized holiday plans across continents for diverse set of clients.
- The more complex the more better
- We don’t do one night stays, only vehicle, only sightseeings or any stand alone services. There are quite a few excellent companies and online portals who do that very well.
- All our holidays are tailor-made to suite your interests, preferences and budgets.
- We have largest inventory of sample itineraries for your reference
- With us you have access to Preferred Rates for most hotels, airlines and other service providers
- You can rely on our advises despite reading all the online reviews, since, we are on the field most of the times to bring the best for you
Rainbow Nation- South Africa is one of the truly amazing destinations in the world. In every corner, there is a magic moment waiting to leave you inspired! From city life to adventure, wildlife to culture, breath-taking landscapes to clam beaches you will find everything here!
South Africa is a country situated at the southern tip of the continent Africa. It is almost twice as big as Texas. The Atlantic ocean is on the west coast and the Indian Ocean is on the east coast and south coast. The two oceans meet at Cape Town. South Africa has 11 official languages. It is known as ‘Rainbow Nation’ because of its multicultural diversity.
South Africa’s economy is the strongest in Africa and its GDP represents about 30% of the GDP of the entire Africa. South Africa’s currency, the Rand, is the world’s most actively traded emerging market currency, and from 2002 to 2005 it was the best performing currency against the US Dollar.
The variety of South Africa's climate and altitude accounts for its diversified flora and fauna. Out of 200 natural orders of plants in the world, over 140 are represented and South Africa has over 25,000 species of flora, including a floral kingdom found nowhere else. There are 200 species of euphorbia, about 350 different kinds of heath in the Cape Province alone, and more than 500 species of grass. Wildflowers grow in great profusion throughout the Cape region. The number of different kinds of birds is estimated at well over 300; that of snakes, 200. The number of species of insects is estimated at 40,000, and there are about 1,000 kinds of fish and many other animals as well.
South Africa is not just an adventure capital but also rich in terms of culture and biodiversity.