- We are a boutique and customized luxury travel company
- We cater to extremely specialized holiday plans across continents for diverse set of clients.
- The more complex the more better
- We don’t do one night stays, only vehicle, only sightseeings or any stand alone services. There are quite a few excellent companies and online portals who do that very well.
- All our holidays are tailor-made to suite your interests, preferences and budgets.
- We have largest inventory of sample itineraries for your reference
- With us you have access to Preferred Rates for most hotels, airlines and other service providers
- You can rely on our advises despite reading all the online reviews, since, we are on the field most of the times to bring the best for you
Seychelles one of the most beautiful and mesmerizing island on the earth. This amazing travel destination is known for its timeless beauty, emerald green rainforests, crystal clear turquoise water, rarest flora and fauna and not to forget but giant tortoise.
The 115-island country is within the Indian Ocean off East Africa and actually has the least population among independent African countries. Seychelles consists of 2 main island.
The first one is Mahe which is the largest and most build up and it’s here where the airport is located. It is a home to some of the best beaches.
Another is second largest island which is Praslin. It is all about peaceful jungles and spectacular beaches which is definitely breath-taking. There’s also a good amount of places to eat, lots of shops to buy supplies and it’s an easy island to rent a car to buzz around.
La Digue, the third largest in terms of population, is ideal for a tranquil and relaxed get-away, with its heavenly fine white sand beaches simply out of this world.
Some of the rarest species of birds can be found in Seychelles, including the bare-legged Scops Owl or Syer. The native Coco de mer, also known as the sea coconut or double coconut, produces the heaviest (about 15kg) and largest seed in the world. The capital of Seychelles, Victoria, is the smallest capital in the world. Seychelles is the home to the heaviest living land tortoise in the wild, called Esmeralda. The unique tortoise weighs about 670 pounds.
Seychelles is a tropical paradise getaway that you would surely like to visit.?